POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 Windows version released : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 Windows version released Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 Windows version released
From: Keith Hull
Date: 12 Sep 2000 17:52:15
Message: <39BEA535.BF3D5DD3@totalise.co.uk>
Hmmm... the only way I could get the new glow to work was by putting and
object (box{0,0}) at the end of the scene file. If I didn't put a dummy
object at the end of the file the error "object or directive expected
but end of file found instead" comes out even with just a camera and a
"glow {}" statement. Ver 3.0 allowed the glows to be rendered without
any other objects but a camera in the scene.

Regards,

Keith